Below are Bryan’s upcoming performances and events.
- Wednesday, 14 June 2017, 12:45pm; the Cathedral of Our Lady of the Angels, Los Angeles, CA. Bryan will perform a recital following the noon mass. The magnificent Dobson organ is housed in a stunning example of modern church architecture, and will make a wonderful addition to summer lunch plans. A program is here and a schedule of recitals can be found here.
- Sunday, 2 July 2017, 4:00pm; Dendrinos Chapel and Recital Hall, Interlochen Center for the Arts, Interlochen, MI. Bryan will present a recital and masterclass as part of the Summer Organ Festival at his alma mater. The program will feature a variety of music to show off the versatility and beauty of the Reuter organ. The concert will last about one hour; the program can be found here and details are forthcoming.
- Sunday, 16 July 2017, 3:00pm; The Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe, LaCrosse, WI. Bryan will give a recital as part of the summer organ series at the Shrine. The program will last approximately one hour and feature the beautiful Noack organ in an incredible room. Details are here and a program is here.
- Friday, 17 November 2017, 7:30pm; First Congregational Church, Boulder, CO. Bryan will present a concert on the Salmen organ at the church, a relatively new instrument. The program will last about 90 minutes; details and a program are forthcoming.
- Sunday, 26 November 2017, 11:00am; Trinity United Methodist Church, Denver, CO. Bryan will conduct the world premiere of his composition Come, Thou Fount of Every Blessing for mixed choir, handbells and piano. The piece will have a special place in the “Thanksgiving Sunday” service and is sure to be a special occasion which brings together multiple ages and ensembles. Details can be found here.
- Sunday, 8 April 2018, 3:15pm; The Cathedral of Saint Philip, Atlanta, GA. Bryan will present a recital as part of the Sunday afternoon series, which precedes choral Evensong. The organ and space at Saint Philip’s are world-renowned, creating with the program an inspirational afternoon of organ and choral music. The program lasts about thirty-five minutes. Details and a program are forthcoming.
- Friday, 20 April 2018, 12:15pm; Trinity Church, Boston, MA. Bryan will present a 30-minute recital that will feature the two renowned organs by Skinner and Æolian-Skinner of 133 ranks. Series information can be found here, and Bryan’s program is forthcoming.
- Sunday, 6 May 2018, 5:00pm; Trinity Episcopal Cathedral, Portland, OR. Bryan will give an organ concert at Trinity following Evensong. This program will highlight the beautiful colors of the Rosales organ at the Cathedral. Join us in a wonderful city for some beautiful summer music. Details are forthcoming.