Below are Bryan’s upcoming performances and events.
- Monday, 26 February 2018, 12:30pm; Marble Collegiate Church, NY, NY. Bryan returns to play a recital at Marble Church on their new Glück organ. The program will showcase the variety of color in the large and versatile instrument. Details and a program are forthcoming.
- Tuesday, 20 March 2018, 12:35pm; The Church of St. Louis, King of France, St. Paul, MN. Bryan will return to the Tuesday afternoon recital series at St. Louis and perform a thirty minute program. The Casavant organ is spectacular and situated in an equally beautiful space; the makings for a great afternoon of music. Details can be found here and a program is forthcoming.
- Sunday, 8 April 2018, 3:15pm; The Cathedral of Saint Philip, Atlanta, GA. Bryan will present a recital as part of the Sunday afternoon series, which precedes choral Evensong. The organ and space at Saint Philip’s are world-renowned, creating with the program an inspirational afternoon of organ and choral music. The program lasts about thirty-five minutes. Details and a program are forthcoming.
- Friday, 13 April 2018, 8:00pm; Field Concert Hall, The Curtis Institute of Music, Philadelphia, PA. Bryan will give his graduation recital in Field Hall. This concert will be the culmination of four years at Curtis and include works for solo organ in addition to Bryan conducting Poulenc’s Le Bal Masqué for baritone and chamber orchestra. Please join us for a special evening of music. Details and a program are forthcoming.
- Friday, 20 April 2018, 12:15pm; Trinity Church, Boston, MA. Bryan will present a 30-minute recital that will feature the two renowned organs by Skinner and Æolian-Skinner of 133 ranks. Series information can be found here, and Bryan’s program is here.
- Sunday, 6 May 2018, 5:00pm; Trinity Episcopal Cathedral, Portland, OR. Bryan will give an organ concert at Trinity following Evensong. This program will highlight the beautiful colors of the Rosales organ at the Cathedral. Join us in a wonderful city for some beautiful summer music. Details are forthcoming.