Below are Bryan’s upcoming performances and events.
- Monday, 25 February 2019, 12:30pm; Marble Collegiate Church, New York, NY. Bryan will be back at Marble Church to give a recital on the Glück organ. The beautiful church is located in the heart of Manhattan and will offer a wonderful break from the workday. Details are here and a program can be found here.
- Wednesday, 27 February 2019, 3:00pm; GlassBox Theater, Mannes School of Music. Bryan conducts the Mannes Wind Ensemble in a performance of Strauss’ Suite in B-flat, opus 4. The concert will highlight the color spectrum of the wind section and also features Gounod’s Petite Symphonie. Free and open to the public.
- Friday, 1 March 2019, 12:15pm; Trinity Church, Copley Square, Boston, MA. Bryan will return to Boston’s famous Trinity Church to give a recital on the Æolian-Skinner organ. The program will last approximately thirty minutes and will show off the many voices of this historic instrument in a beautiful space. Details are here and a program can be found here.
- Wednesday, 3 April 2019, 8:00pm; Tishman Auditorium, The New School, New York, NY. Bryan conducts the New School Community Orchestra in a program of Elgar and Schumann. The energy of the performers – community members from around New York – and the repertoire are sure to create an exciting performance to end your Wednesday. Details are forthcoming and a program can be found here.
- Tuesday, 9 April 2019, 12:35pm; St. Louis, King of France Church, St. Paul, MN. Bryan will present an afternoon recital on the stunning Casavant organ at St. Louis Church. The concert will be approximately 30 minutes long and highlight the many colors of the instrument which resides in a beautiful church. Details and a program are forthcoming.
- Sunday, 5 May 2019, 3:15pm; St. Patrick’s Cathedral, New York, NY. Bryan will give a Sunday recital on the Kilgen organ at the monumental St. Patrick’s Cathedral. The large gothic cathedral and colorful organ make for a powerful musical experience. The concert will be live-streamed on the Cathedral website, and will last approximately 30 minutes. Details and a program are forthcoming.
- Sunday, 12 May 2019, 11:00am; St. Mark’s Church, Philadelphia, PA. Bryan will return to St. Mark’s to conduct his Missa Brevis: Saint Mark in the Sunday mass. The parish choir, for whom the piece was written, will sing in the beautiful gothic church. Free and open to the public.
- Sunday, 26 May 2019, 10:00pm; St. Mark’s Cathedral, Seattle, WA. Bryan returns to St. Mark’s to perform following their acclaimed Compline service. The 30-minute program will feature the wonderful colors of the Flentrop organ, a landmark instrument in an equally great hall. Details and a program are forthcoming.
- Wednesday, 10 July 2019, 9:15am; Trinity United Methodist Church, Denver, CO. Bryan will perform a feature concert as part of the 2019 Southwest Regional Convention of the American Guild of Organists. The program will highlight the rich colors of the Roosevelt organ; one of the first pipe organs Bryan played. A program can be found here.