Below are Bryan’s upcoming performances and events.
- Friday, 22 September 2017, 7:30pm; St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, Greenville, NC. Bryan will give a concert as part of the performance series at the church. St. Paul’s is home to a stunning C.B. Fisk organ in an equally matched room, creating the ideal setting to enjoy organ music. The program will last approximately 75 minutes; details can be found here and a program is forthcoming.
- Thursday, 5 October, 2017, 12:30pm; Princeton University Chapel, Princeton, NJ. Bryan will play a recital on the Noon Concert Series at Princeton University. The program will highlight the impressive array of color on the Skinner/Mander organ in the beautiful R.A. Cram chapel. The recital will last 30 minutes; details and a program are forthcoming.
- Friday, 17 November 2017, 7:30pm; First Congregational Church, Boulder, CO. Bryan will present a concert on the Salmen organ at the church, a relatively new instrument. The program will last about 90 minutes; details and a program are forthcoming.
- Sunday, 26 November 2017, 11:00am; Trinity United Methodist Church, Denver, CO. Bryan will conduct the world premiere of his composition Come, Thou Fount of Every Blessing for mixed choir, handbells and piano. The piece will have a special place in the “Thanksgiving Sunday” service and is sure to be a special occasion which brings together multiple ages and ensembles. Details can be found here.
- Sunday, 8 April 2018, 3:15pm; The Cathedral of Saint Philip, Atlanta, GA. Bryan will present a recital as part of the Sunday afternoon series, which precedes choral Evensong. The organ and space at Saint Philip’s are world-renowned, creating with the program an inspirational afternoon of organ and choral music. The program lasts about thirty-five minutes. Details and a program are forthcoming.
- Friday, 20 April 2018, 12:15pm; Trinity Church, Boston, MA. Bryan will present a 30-minute recital that will feature the two renowned organs by Skinner and Æolian-Skinner of 133 ranks. Series information can be found here, and Bryan’s program is forthcoming.
- Sunday, 6 May 2018, 5:00pm; Trinity Episcopal Cathedral, Portland, OR. Bryan will give an organ concert at Trinity following Evensong. This program will highlight the beautiful colors of the Rosales organ at the Cathedral. Join us in a wonderful city for some beautiful summer music. Details are forthcoming.