Below are Bryan’s upcoming performances and events.
- Friday, 21 February 2020; 7:30pm. Tishman Auditorium, The New School, New York, NY. Bryan presents his graduation concert with the Mannes Orchestra. He will lead the orchestra in a performance of Manuel de Falla’s masterpiece The Three Cornered Hat (complete), a tour de force of Spanish flare and dance music. Free and open to the public. Details are here.
- Tuesday, 10 March 2020; 12:35pm. The Church of Saint Louis, King of France, St. Paul, MN. Bryan returns to the stunning Casavant organ to play a concert after the noon mass. A visit to the beautiful church for some music is sure to create a wonderful break in the middle of the day. Free and open to the public. Details and a program are forthcoming.
- Monday, 16 March 2020, 12:30pm. Marble Collegiate Church, New York, NY. Bryan will give a recital at Marble Collegiate Church, where he served as Guest Organist in Residence for the 2018-2019 season. The beautiful church and new Glück organ will make for a great afternoon of music. Free and open to the public. Details and a program are forthcoming.
- Sunday, 10 May 2020; 4:30pm. Christ Church Christiana Hundred, Wilmington, DE. Bryan returns to Christ Church to give a recital on the stunning Brombaugh organ. The program will be followed by Evensong, sung by the choirs of the church. Free and open to the public. Details and a program are forthcoming.
- Monday, 11 May 2020; 7:30pm. Tishman Auditorium, The New School, New York, NY. Bryan and his colleagues will present a final Conducting Studio Recital featuring works of Schoenberg’s Verein (Society for Private Musical Performances). These brilliant transcriptions bring large pieces to more intimate audiences and show Schoenberg’s creativity and economy. Details are forthcoming.