Below are Bryan’s upcoming performances and events.
- Saturday, 1 December 2018, 7:30pm; The Church of the Village, New York, NY. Bryan joins the Mannes Baroque Ensemble in a performance of Bach’s Cantata 51. This concert is a benefit for musicians in Puerto Rico who still suffer from the damages of hurricane Maria. Join us for an evening of Baroque music from a variety of composers and nationalities.
- Friday, 14 December 2018, 3:00pm; Tishman Auditorium, The New School, New York, NY. Bryan leads the Mannes Orchestra in a concert featuring Beethoven’s Egmont Overture and Dvořák’s Symphony No. 6 in D Major. The program will be led by the Mannes Student Conductors, lasts approximately one hour, and is free and open to the public.
- Monday, 25 February 2019, 12:30pm; Marble Collegiate Church, New York, NY. Bryan will be back at Marble Church to give a recital on the Glück organ. The beautiful church is located in the heart of Manhattan and will offer a wonderful break from the workday. Details and a program are forthcoming.
- Friday, 1 March 2019, 12:15pm; Trinity Church, Copley Square, Boston, MA. Bryan will return to Boston’s famous Trinity Church to give a recital on the Æolian-Skinner organ. The program will last approximately thirty minutes and will show off the many voices of this historic instrument in a beautiful space. Details and a program are forthcoming.
- Tuesday, 9 April 2019, 12:35pm; St. Louis, King of France Church, St. Paul, MN. Bryan will present an afternoon recital on the stunning Casavant organ at St. Louis Church. The concert will be approximately 30 minutes long and highlight the many colors of the instrument which resides in a beautiful church. Details and a program are forthcoming.
- Sunday, 5 May 2019, 3:15pm; St. Patrick’s Cathedral, New York, NY. Bryan will give a Sunday recital on the Kilgen organ at the monumental St. Patrick’s Cathedral. The large gothic cathedral and colorful organ make for a powerful musical experience. The concert will be live-streamed on the Cathedral website, and will last approximately 30 minutes. Details and a program are forthcoming.
- Wednesday, 10 July 2019, 9:15am; Trinity United Methodist Church, Denver, CO. Bryan will perform a feature concert as part of the 2019 Southwest Regional Convention of the American Guild of Organists. The program will highlight the rich colors of the Roosevelt organ; one of the first pipe organs Bryan played. A program can be found here.