I’m looking forward to returning to Marble Collegiate Church on Monday to give a brief recital at lunchtime! I hope you’ll join us for some great music and a break from the workday.
- Monday, 26 February 2018, 12:30pm; Marble Collegiate Church, NY, NY. Bryan returns to play a recital at Marble Church on their new Glück organ. The program will showcase the variety of color in the large and versatile instrument. Details are here and a program can be found here.
– Bryan Dunnewald, 22 February 2018
I have some exciting news to share! Yours truly is featured on this week’s Pipedreams, a nationally-syndicated NPR program hosted by Michael Barone. I’ve always liked the show and am honored to appear on it. Michael has selected Calvin Hampton’s First Suite for Organ from Bryan at Bryn Athyn to play on air; the radio program can be found here and the recording can be found on the recordings page. Happy Thanksgiving!
– Bryan Dunnewald, 22 November 2017
Rehearsals have already begun for the premiere of Come, Thou Fount of Every Blessing at Trinity Methodist Church in Denver. The ensembles are working hard and the piece is coming together nicely; plus, we’ve been having great fun! If you’re around Sunday, I hope you’ll join us for this special occasion. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Sunday, 26 November 2017, 11:00am; Trinity United Methodist Church, Denver, CO. Bryan will conduct the world premiere of his composition Come, Thou Fount of Every Blessing for mixed choir, handbells and piano. The piece will have a special place in the “Thanksgiving Sunday” service and is sure to be a special occasion which brings together multiple ages and ensembles. Details can be found here.
– Bryan Dunnewald, 20 November 2016
I am happy to be back home in Colorado to play a concert tomorrow on the new Salmen organ at First Congregational Church in Boulder. The program will feature some powerhouse repertoire and demonstrate the organ’s versatility. If you’re around, I hope you’ll join us!
- Friday, 17 November 2017, 7:30pm; First Congregational Church, Boulder, CO. Bryan will present a concert on the Salmen organ at the church, a relatively new instrument. The program will last about 60 minutes; details can be found here and a program here.
– Bryan Dunnewald, 16 November 2017
This Thursday I’m looking forward to playing a recital at Princeton University in their beautiful R. A. Cram Chapel. I’m excited about the program and hope you’ll join us for an afternoon of great music! Details are below.
- Thursday, 5 October, 2017, 12:30pm; Princeton University Chapel, Princeton, NJ. Bryan will play a recital on the Noon Concert Series at Princeton University. The program will highlight the impressive array of color on the Skinner/Mander organ in the beautiful R.A. Cram chapel. The recital will last 30 minutes; a program can be found here.
– Bryan Dunnewald, 2 October 2017