Below are some of Bryan’s most recent compositions with links to previews and recordings, if they’re available. For inquiries about other compositions, please contact us.
- Four Hymn Tunes, by Bryan Dunnewald (2016)
- Written for existing texts: “How Firm a Foundation, “O Trinity of Blessed Light, “Now the Day is Over.”
- First sung at the 2016 Organ Historical Society National Convention.
- Please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to order the music and inquire about duplication and printing.
- Preview of the score
- Variationen und Fugue über „Heil unserm König, Heil“ by Max Reger, transcribed for wind band by Bryan Dunnewald (2014)
- Come, Thou Fount of Every Blessing: Three Variations for Choir, Handbells and Piano by Bryan Dunnewald, text by Robert Robinson (2012)
- Premiered on 26 November 2017 by the combined choirs of Trinity United Methodist Church, Denver, with Bryan conducting.